BUS119 Individual Development Plan – Assignment Solution
[WLO: 1] [CLO: 2]Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Individual Development Plan Examples. An individual development plan (IDP) is a planning tool that assists you with managing your career. IDPs are a great way to manage your own career but also can be used as a leadership tool to help employees manage their careers and growth. Based on your own career goals, areas of opportunities, and developmental needs, complete the attached Individual Development Plan Template and upload in Waypoint.
- Share your short- and long-term career goals (include a job description if you have a link).
- Explain why you have selected these developmental goals.
- Discuss the activities you plan to complete in efforts to achieve your goals.
- Do you think there are any other developmental goals that should be included based on the information that was provided?
- What additional training or ideas do you have regarding how they can achieve each of their developmental goals? Make sure to provide ideas for each goal individually.
- Do you think their target completion dates are realistic?