Artificial Contraception / IVF – Assignment Solution
After studying the course materials located on Module 2: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Read and make a summary of ERD paragraphs 40, 41, 42, 48, 52, 53.
- Based on the video, name and explain the three levels of human sexual intercourse.
- What are the two dimensions of the sexual act in the context of marriage?
- What is contraception?
- Give an ethical analysis of the intention of contraception.
- What are the methods of artificial contraception?
- According to the module, why are contraceptive pills, IUD and the “morning after” pill also considered abortifacients? Explain.
- Describe the unfair dynamics of artificial-contraception.
- Is non-therapeutic sterilization an ethical practice? Why or why not?