BBA 3331 Week 10 Assignment 2 – Business Plan Presentation – Assignment Solution
Week 10 Assignment 2 – Business Plan PresentationAs you know, the ability of a business owner to create and deliver a strong presentation about the core aspects and value proposition of their business model is a critical skill to move the project forward. Therefore, you will create a PowerPoint presentation covering the main elements of your business plan. First, develop a PowerPoint that describes the major sections of your business model that were identified in your written assignments. Next, decide which method of presentation you will use: a PowerPoint with audio narration on each slice, a webcam or Kaltura video recording of you presenting your business concept, or a PowerPoint that includes detailed speaker notes using the notes section.
PrepareUse these resources on how to prepare an effective PowerPoint presentation.
- Structuring an Effective Presentation.
- How to Deliver an Effective Presentation.
- Death by PowerPoint.
- Creating and Submitting Video Assignments Using the Kaltura Desktop App.
- Create an 8–10 slide PowerPoint presentation (not including the title or references slides) in which you:
- Present the major elements of your business plan, including the problem your business solves, your business’s solution, your pricing plan, business operations information, marketing plan, industry overview, financial projections, and your team.
- Provide a rationale for each major point of your business plan presentation and identify two reasons why this venture should be undertaken.
- Create a summary slide with your conclusion and two recommendations.
- Write a 1–2 page Executive Summary that summarizes the market opportunity, market solution, timeline and costs, and five key points from your business plan.
- Create a presentation on all major elements of a business plan presentation, including a rationale for each element.