BUS 521Week 9 Assignment – Business Plan Part III – Business Initiative and Technology – Assignment SolutionNote: Refer to reading assignments and discussion questions from previous weeks to complete this assignment.In Part I and Part II of your business plan you developed a comprehensive analysis of your business concept, business model, target market, feasibility study, competitive analysis, differentiation strategy, risk assessment, strategic position statement, and marketing plan. In Part III, you will complete the final elements of your business plan by describing the organizational structure and management philosophy you will incorporate to hire great people and develop team unity. You will identify key elements of your corporate culture and outline your key motivational strategies for developing a proper work environment. Finally, you will present your operational strategy that identifies core aspects of how your business processes and procedures will be designed to run an effective and efficient organization. As part of your operations plan, you are to include a technology strategy that indicates how you plan to have a competitive advantage over your competition. Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- Explain your business’s organizational structure, including the Board of Directors, leadership team, organizational hierarchy, and support professionals.
- Explain your business plan management strategy, including key responsibilities of the management team, goal setting and timelines, and use of external management resources.
- Explain four key elements of your corporate culture and one strategy to achieve each in your work environment.
- Create an operational strategy identifying four core aspects of how your business plan processes and procedures will be designed to run an effective and efficient organization; provide rationale for each.
- Create a technology strategy detailing at least three specific and actionable items to maintain a competitive advantage over the competition.
- Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
- Propose an organizational structure and operational strategies for a given business.