Diversity Situations and Cultural Dilemmas
Let’s start thinking about your Week 6 final paper – Cultural Perspectives. For that paper, you will choose one particular diversity-related issue to explore in depth. For this written assignment, think of possible diversity-related issues that could be used for your Final Paper.
Instructions:First, identify three different types of diversity situations or cultural dilemmas based on different types of cultural and group associations. These diversity situations or dilemmas are your topics. The following are guidelines for choosing your three separate diversity-related issues:
- Select topics that are reflective of diversity issues as we have been discussing in this course.
- The situations or dilemmas should demonstrate a cultural clash between at least two socio-cultural groups and have the potential for debate.
- Select topics that are current and possibly in the news.
- Select topics that can be researched to find out about them more in-depth.
- How To Use [email protected] (Links to an external site.)
- Describe the diversity situation or cultural dilemma and your interest in this topic.
- Describe the cultural groups impacted by this topic.
- What are some of the societal and historical forces which might have created this situation or dilemma?
- Provide one argument from each perspective regarding the topic.