Final Paper Presentation Individual presentation assignmentBased on your research and key findings for the course final research paper, prepare a presentation that is up to 7 minutes in length. The presentation should very briefly overview who are the key stakeholders related to your topic, and then summarize the key findings within the three overarching areas of examination for the research paper. Those three areas of examination are: Final Paper Presentation
- How is performance of the topic you researched specifically influenced by the health care organization, health care financing, and behavior of key stakeholders?
- What should be changed with regard to this aspect to achieve improved performance within your selected area(s) of cost, quality, and/or access? Note at least one policy and one delivery system that would need to be reformed.
- What are your expected implications for these changes? Who would be impacted by the results of this change? How would they be impacted?
- Organization and clarity of information presented: Was the presentation easy to follow? Did the information logically flow? Was the information presented clearly explained so it could be readily understood? (20% of grade)
- Content: Did it address the key examination areas? Was it sufficiently explained and understood by the audience, to the extent possible in the time allotted? Was key information included? Did it seem well-researched using reliable sources? (40% of grade)
- Effect on audience: Did we learn from the presentation? Was the material presented in such a way that we were engaged and interested? (20% of grade)
- Presenter style: Did the presenters look at the audience? Did the presenters speak clearly and loud enough to be easily understood? Were the presenters engaged with their audience? Did they seem interested in their topic and presentation? (20% of grade)