The Hiring ProcessThis assessment addresses the following course objective(s):
- Describe the application of labor laws due to court decisions.
- Describe negotiating techniques and how to overcome an impasse.
InstructionsYou are the HR Officer for Greer and Smith. Your HR Manager has asked that you prepare a graphical depiction of the hiring process so other persons in the HR department and hiring managers can use this document as a quick reference on the laws and guidelines related to hiring.
- Create an infographic using Pickochart.com (Links to an external site.), or a similar program depicting the hiring process.
- You will need to cover the following information:
- What employers should and should not do when recruiting.
- The dos and don’ts of the job advertisement.
- Legal guidance on conducting job interviews.
- Guidance on conducting background checks and collecting references.
SubmitAfter you conduct the necessary research, create an infographic as follows:
- The infographic should be no more than 2 pages.
- Your infographic should flow logically, and should include text and graphics of key points.
- Text within the infographic should be readable.
- The infographic should be saved and uploaded as a jpg file.
- You must include a minimum of three scholarly and credible sources (not including the text book).