Internal Business ProposalThe purpose of this assignment is to begin drafting an internal business proposal that outlines how you will implement the solution to the problem you have identified in your organization. (Transitions and adjustments that occurs when upper-level management transition)
internal business proposal
- Purpose StatementÂ (100-250 words) provides clear statement of why the business proposal is being made.
- Problem StatementÂ (revised as needed from Topic 1 assignment feedback) including specific data (statistics and numbers) related to how the problem impacts the business. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 1 of the Topic 2 assignment.
- Data and Research FindingsÂ (250-500 words) should include a summary of what you learned from conducting research related to what has already been done to address the organizational problem. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 2 of the Topic 2 assignment.
- Proposed SolutionÂ (250-500 words) should include a summary of the top three problem solutions you considered to address the problem. In addition to including the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 3 of the Topic 2 assignment, this section should provide a succinct discussion of the pros and cons of implementing each of the top three solutions being considered to address the problem.
- Stakeholder Analysis and BenefitsÂ (500 words, revised as needed from Topic 3 assignment feedback).
- Implementation MethodsÂ (250-500 words) summarize specific strategies that will used to implement the problem solution, including time and costs associated with implementation.