LAW 415 Intellectual Property (IP) – Assignment Solution
- Read the articles:
- The Growth of Intellectual Property: A History of the Ownership of Ideas in the United States
- Key Cases and Definitions in Intellectual Property Law
- The article you chose from the United States Department of Justice: CCIPS Documents and Reports
- In the discussion linked below, respond to the following prompts:
- Describe the similarities and differences in the types of intellectual-property (IP) that should be protected. Why should those protections be allowed? Explain your position.
- After reviewing the definition of intellectual-property (IP) and the article you selected to read on IP rulings or legislation, what areas of concern still exist for protecting the IP that have not been addressed?
- What future concerns do you anticipate could be a problem for IP?
- Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 words