MBA 533 Comparative Analysis On The Impact Of DEI – Assignment Solution
Critique the impact of diversity, equity, and inclusion on organizations.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You currently work at IBM and are applying for a new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Manager position. As part of your interview process, you are to create a comparative analysis of IBM and one of its direct competitor’s initiatives related to diversity, equity, and inclusion for LGBTQ+ in the workplace. You will need to research IBM and a direct competitor (ex. Hewlett Packard, Xerox, Oracle, Accenture) and compare these companies’ DEI presence. You start by visiting the Human Rights Campaign website (www.hrc.org) or searching for the Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
Create a comparative analysis that:
- Provides a short introduction on DEI employee initiatives for both companies.
- Defines the concepts of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Discusses the differences between the concepts of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace for both companies.
- Compares the efforts in diversity, equity, and inclusion for the LGBTQ+ employees for both companies.
- Identifies best practices for implementing DEI employee initiatives for both companies and how leadership plays a role in the implementation.
- Be sure the comparative analysis is a properly formatted APA paper that displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and credible sources cited in APA format.