MKT 335 Digital Advertising Campaigns – Assignment Solution
Overview: Based on the recommendations outlined in the campaign overview and media plan (Milestones One and Two), you will develop a content plan that identifies both paid, owned and earned content needs. Prompt: You will assume the role of an account executive with a small marketing firm that specializes in digital advertising campaigns. You have been asked to develop a digital strategy for an existing (fictional) client who wants to develop a forward-thinking digital advertising campaigns that leverages key learnings from past campaigns. In addition to the Client Packet, you will find supporting resources, information, and templates in the Campaign Toolkit. For this milestone, you will develop the content plan for your campaign proposal. Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Requirements: Outline the types of content and key information needed for the selected channels.
- Touchpoint Map: Develop a visual map that illustrates content touchpoints for paid, owned and earned channels.
- Messaging Guidelines: Develop messaging guidelines, based on channel specifications and campaign goals, that maximize content effectiveness.
- Legal Issues: Identify potential legal requirements and concerns related to content.
- Ethical and Cultural Issues: Identify potential ethical and cultural issues related to content and propose possible responses to address these concerns.