EDSP 429 The purpose of this Behavior Intervention Plan Assignment is to provide a means of practice in Behavior Intervention Plan â€“ Assignment Solution
Behavior Intervention Plan Assignment Instructions
The purpose of thisÂ Behavior Intervention Plan Assignment is to provide a means of practice in Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) development. BIP are often developed and implemented in an effort to intervene in unacceptable behaviors. The creation of a plan requires determining the antecedents and consequences of the behavior so that the environment can be adapted to correct the behavior. It is important that teachers, and others, understand the purpose of a Behavior Intervention Plan and what is required to develop an effective plan.
You will produce a BIPâ€”full in its overall scope, but not in-depth.
BIP: Rough Draft AssignmentÂ Instructions:
1. ReadÂ Jacksonâ€™s Functional Behavior Assessment provided with this BIPÂ Assignment.
2. Complete the provided BIPÂ TemplateÂ based on information gleaned fromÂ Jacksonâ€™s Functional Behavior Assessment. The following components are required:
Â· A title page and a references page in current APA format.
Â· One paragraph statement of your philosophy of meeting studentsâ€™ individual behavioral needs to include proactive techniques and ethical issues. At least one supporting reference should be cited.
Â· A complete description of Jackson to include social interaction, overall academic performance, gender, and other relevant data.
Â· Identification of the target behavior to include baseline data and intervention goal.
Â· A hypothesis statement.
Â· At least 3 intervention strategies to include rewards and consequences, an implementation schedule, and an example of a behavior contract (does not need to be part of the strategies).
Â· A crisis plan.
Â· A description and example of the record-keeping system.
Â· An evaluation schedule.
Â· A description and example of the system for communicating with the parents.
Â· A description of a follow-up plan.
3. Review theÂ Behavior Intervention Plan: Rough Draft Grading RubricÂ to be sure you have included all required information.
Behavior Intervention Plan: Final Draft AssignmentÂ Instructions:
1. Review the comments provided by your instructor and revise your plan.
2. Review theÂ Behavior Intervention Plan: Final Draft Grading RubricÂ to be sure you have met the requirements for full credit.
3. Submit the revised plan, completed using the BIPÂ Template, all required attachments, a title page, and a references page.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.