Social media publishingAfter critically reviewing “Social media publishing: 5 lessons for brands” located in Module 4: Lecture Materials & Resources, analyze the article.
https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2012/11/social-media-publishing-lessons-brands-learned/ Cooke, B. (2014, August 5). Social media publishing: 5 lessons for brands. Content Marketing Institute. https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2012/11/social-media-publishing-lessons-brands-learned/ Please use the Article Analysis Template below to answer the questions. Article Analysis Template.doc Submission Instructions:
- The paper is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- The paper to be a minimum of 750 words in length (typed, double-spaced, 12-point font) excluding the title and reference pages.
- The student will automatically lose points if these guidelines are not followed.
- A minimum of 2 in-text references are required for this assignment (current APA style)
- Given that the article was published in 2012, you should include dialogue on whether the points made in the article are still relevant or whether they have become outdated.