BSA660 Swot analysis – Assignment Solution
Final Paper: Need 10 pages for the final paper.
Your Final paper is to start with the coverage of these 2 criteria as each will be based upon your research in Term Paper Parts #1 & #2. (Please check pdf named “term paper 1” “term paper 2” for this part) These are reviewed again here in the final section of your Term Paper Final to confirm that either they will not be changing or that you are changing something in them that was discovered in your research.
· Swot analysis- (max 5 & min 3 for each letter)
· Company financial analysis- vs. Industry top 2 or 3 competitors
The following criteria are your personal projections/proposals based upon your individual research in Term Paper Parts #1 and #2. This is your personal opinion, based upon as to how this organization should proceed forward. This will be based upon your research, your analyses and the conclusions you draw from your research. This is not a report on what the organization has stated that it is doing.
· Primary issue- this is to be identified and addressed in your stated strategic goal
· Proposed three strategic alternatives- for the future based upon your swot analysis (each must tie to a letter or item in your swot analysis) to address this stated strategic goal
· Chosen alternative for implementation- or the alternative you believe to be the most important issue to address, based upon your research
· Proposed implementation plan-
*State & explain the strategic goal & objectives your plan will pursue
*State & explain the tactical / operational plans or the organization resources needed, by function, to successfully implement your chosen strategic alternative
*In addition to the explanation above, you need to illustrate your tactical / operational plans in a project time frame or timeline. This illustration must be in a gantt like chart showing your implemention plan by each function that you determine needs to be involved (minimum of 15 functions) (gantt “like” chart required here for 12 to 18 months maximum)
*Proposed system flowchart–
Also illustrate & explain one (your choice) of your proposed systems for improvement in your proposal with a flow chart (the flowcharting in ms on your computer is needed here)
*Balanced scorecard– state, explain, and illustrate a balanced scorecard of the metrics for success for your implementation and use hypothetical quantitative data for each of the 4 components of this balanced scorecard