LDR 4200 You will be creating a ‘Global Preparedness Manual’. – Assignment Solution
CompetencyAnalyze the leadership skills needed to create a global business strategy.
Student Success CriteriaView the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
ScenarioGlobex Corporation has decided to start expanding internationally and will begin operations in two new countries within the next year. There will be a change in operation throughout the company starting with building a global leadership team. As the Chief Human Capital Officer, you are tasked with creating a training manual that will teach, train, and prepare new leaders for overseas management assignments and explain the key elements for success. The ‘Global Preparedness Manual’ will be given to all new employees that have been hired for any position with a global role or global impact.
InstructionsYou will be creating a ‘Global Preparedness Manual’. This manual must:
- Explain the purpose and importance of the manual in regards to global leadership, competence and preparedness.
- Define cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Explain the importance of a global mindset and perspectives.
- Critique the personality characteristics and traits necessary to develop and nurture diverse relationships.
- Compare the challenges and benefits of operating in diverse environments.
- List and explain the unique leadership traits, attitudes, knowledge, and skills necessary to be a successful global leader.